Dear colleagues

I am involved in assisting in the design of a new building - my context
is a business school with 7000 students who mostly commute to class.

Can anyone please point me to evidence about entire degree programs
adopting TBL and specifically:

*       Well designed learning spaces that facilitate TBL.  Here is one
link to a room that might work
http://axel.infodiv.unimelb.edu.au/chem_qtvr/qtvr02.html
*       Evidence if there is a saturation point beyond which
students/staff do not see further value in more courses being delivered
via TBL?

Thanks, Mark

MARK FREEMAN | Associate Dean, Learning and Teaching | Director

OFFICE OF LEARNING AND TEACHING IN ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS

Faculty of Economics and Business
Rm 387 Merewether Building (H04)

The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006

P 61 2 9036 5030 | F 61 2 9351 6620