From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Fried, Vance
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 3:10 PM
Subject: entrepreneurship classes/ history classes

I’m using teaming learning in a senior level course called “Analyzing Business Opportunities”.  Does anyone have any experience in teaching an entrepreneurship or strategy class?  If so, any tips?

Also, I was curious about how team based learning could be used in lower division courses like Western Civ or American History.  Can anybody direct me to some examples?

Vance H. Fried
Brattain Professor of Management
Spears School of Business
405.744.8633