Andy,

What a wonderful run-down of the issues involved in using TBL with large classes.

Since you have already used TBL with a very large class, would it be possible for you to also share some information about the results you experienced, e.g., level of student learning, student engagement, student evaluations of the course, your enjoyment of the course, and anything else you can think of?

That would be helpful for a lot of teachers but especially for those of us who recommend TBL to others.

Thanks,   Dee