I have used these twice with similar effects, especially with nursing
students who feel they must support each other. If I do not use them,
the response when I discuss the groups in my introduction is the typical
groan that not all do the same load. So, I explain the evaluation to
them as a tool to avoid such behavior. The students feel satisfied with
this and the groups, on majority, have worked well.

In reality, my points for the group evaluation, as part of the total,
will not impact most student's grade in a great way.

Sharon Sweeney Fee, RN, PhD

Assistant Professor

MSU-Bozeman College of Nursing

214 Sherrick Hall