Herbert

I don't let the group RAT start until the iRAT is handed in.

Tim Healy

>>> Herbert House <[log in to unmask]> 02/16/06 8:42 AM >>>

Has anyone had a problem with students delaying completion of their individual tests in order to possibly "glean" some answers from a neighboring group that has completed the individual test and begun the group test discussion? This semester I noticed on our 2nd RAT that 2 students (different groups) seemed to be obviously waiting to turn in their test. Unfortunately I have only 3 groups this semester (no problems noticed last semester with 6 groups)

Any comments would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Herb H.
--
Herbert W. House
Professor of Biology    Phone: 336.278.6187

This message scanned for viruses and SPAM by GWGuardian at SCU (MGW1)