I specifically ask them at the beginning of the term if it would be okay
to "post" their grades (to the team folder) using an Excel spreadsheet
with a 4 digit identifier (which they make up) - no names, no
identifying information, and I usually scramble the Excel rows so that
they can't easily guess.  I do this, not to get around FERPA, but to
provide public performance information.  Given that no names or personal
identifying information is divulged, and that I have student consent for
this format, I feel comfortable (as do my students - no one has ever
complained or failed to give their approval).  I keep two Excel sheets
per class - one has names on it (for me) and the other has the names
deleted...a partial example is provided below...this is the sheet I
provide to students after graded exercises

Matt

Name     4       Indiv.  Group
         Numbers         Test    Test
        1220     47      56