Hey Everyone,

I know that encouraging "friendly competition" among teams (not within teams) is recommended.

Does anyone encourage that competition among teams by awarding bonus points for--say--first, second and third place performance?

It seems like a way to encourage investment in the team test.

But even if you allow for ties (which you would have to) I wonder if this might create a perceived "the rich get richer" effect and therefore morale problems among the "non-winners."

Has anyone tried this?  Has it worked for you?

-M