Hey Everyone,

I am wondering what strategies folks use to award points for appeals if teams use the IF-AT scratch off forms.

If a group successfully appeals a question, but it took them two, three or even four scratches to find the right answer, what kind of credit do you award the appeal?

I know some instructors use the honor system:  Students have to state "We scratched off 'A' first."

And some instructors might not care:  "as long as they are driven to engage the material in support of *any* of the options, they are learning."

Are there other opinions or systems in use out there?

-Michael