Hi all,
I thought I'd post this to the list since there may be a number of individuals who'd be interested.  In response to my recent post, Teresa said she thought the developers of the IFAT might have a software program or something that would help.  It sounded like a good possibility to me, so I e-mailed them.  The following is an excerpt from their reply.  Karla

Karla, Great question, and my answer is yes and no. The "yes" part means that we are designing a computer-based program that will allow you to copy and paste your test questions into the system, (obviously indicating which is correct for each question). Once they are copied into the program, (which you can log into from our website), all you have to do is click on the version number you are using from the drop-down menu, and in about 10 seconds your test questions and answers will align to that form. Then simply print out the question sheets and hand them out. If you are using multiple versions in one class, or using the IF AT in more than one class, simply use the program to align the questions to each of the versions - just by clicking a few buttons.  The "no" part is that this program is not complete, and we do not have a set date for completion. I will tell you that our company is growing quickly and there are a lot of changes taking place all over. We will be offering a monthly newsletter starting in October which will keep our clients informed of these types of changes, as well as new research and case studies. I hope that the computer program is complete by the end of this year. Kind regards, Tim Pennise, Chief Operating Officer,  (773) 575-3895