Scott & Others,

Let me quickly respond, as the person responsible for managing the TBL website, that we would be VERY interested in having this website be a place for archiving good group assignments.  And, once we get enough of them, we can and should organize/catalog them by disciplines.

We were intending that to be somewhat the function of the section on the current website labeled "Successful TBL Courses".  But we haven't had a lot of course descriptions submitted yet.  The three that are currently listed there do have examples of assignments on them.

BUT, maybe we need to re-think or re-organize the website to accommodate the need just for descriptions of good assignments.

Can people tell us what would be useful in this regard?
        We may not be able to totally please everyone.  But if we can work toward a general consensus on what we would be useful, we would be delighted to change the website.
        Larry Michaelsen and I have long thought that creating good assignments was probably the most challenging and yet critical part of making TBL work well.  So if we can find a way to help people come up with good and better assignments, we are most interested in doing that.

Dee Fink