Also could you please circulate the email given below to the group list.

Many thanks.
Best wishes
Brenda

Dear Derek and the team learning group
I am a member of the Team Learning Discussion list and was very
impressed with your web video clip. (There is an excellent video clip
<http://ouvs.ou.edu/IDP/Clip08_Readiness_Assurance.htm>explaining how to
provide immediate feedback during the RAT process using Scantron forms
and a new method for facilitating the Readiness Assessment Test Process
called "Immediate Feedback - Assessment Test (IF-AT).

This Saturday, I am off to South Africa to make a presentation to a
conference and would love to show the video clip as part of my
PowerPoint presentation. I was wondering if it was possible for someone
to email me a video file that I could import into PowerPoint without
needing the internet connection. I would of course give full
acknowledgement to Larry and his team.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes
Brenda