Hi Again.

I just wanted to send a couple of quick links and some additional
information for those of you who are interested:

Larry Michaelsen has purchased the domain
name:  teambasedlearning.org  which will allow you a quick URL for Team
Learning information.

There is an
<http://ouvs.ou.edu/IDP/Clip08_Readiness_Assurance.htm>excellent videoclip
explaining how to provide immediate feedback during the RAT process using
Scantron forms and a new method for facilitating the Readiness Assessment
Test Process called "Immediate Feedback - Assessment Test (IF-AT).

References for the IF-AT include:

Bush, M. (2001). A multiple choice test that rewards partial knowledge.
Journal of Further & Higher Education, 25 (2), 157-163.

Dihoff, R. E., Brosvic, G. M., & Epstein, M. L. (in press). Provision of
feedback during preparation for academic testing: Learning is enhanced by
immediate but not delayed feedback. The Psychological Record.

Dweck, C. S., & Leggett, E. L. (1988). A social-cognitive approach to
motivation and personality. Psychological Review, 95 (2), 256-273.

Epstein, M. L., Lazarus, A. D., Calvano, T. B., Matthews, K. A., Hendel, R.
A., Epstein, B. B., et al. (2002). Immediate feedback assessment technique
promotes learning and corrects inaccurate first responses. The
Psychological Record, 52, 187-201.

Nicholls, J. G., Cheung, P. C., Lauer, J., & Patashnick, M. (1989).
Individual differences in academic motivation: Perceived ability, goals,
beliefs, and values. Learning & Individual Differences, 1 (1), 63-84.

Also, I provided a link for the 2002 hard cover copy of the Team-Based
Learning book ($81.95) in error.  I should have sent you the link to the
paperback copy of the book  (2004) which is available through Stylus
Publishing
at:  http://www.styluspub.com/books/BookDetail.aspx?productID=82220  ($24.95).

I should have also mentioned that  Chapter 3 in the textbook provides
outstanding examples of application-oriented activities and how to create
them.  You may want to view Larry's video example of
<http://ouvs.ou.edu/IDP/Clip09_Application_Exercises.htm>Application
Exercises using video clips from the film "Lean On Me."

Hope this helps!