In a message dated 7/18/2004 6:32:35 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Kathy McKnight

Dear Ms. McKnight,

I may have some suggestions as I have taught some Spanish classes with the TBL Method. However, to make sure my suggestions are relevant; Can you let me know the following?

What level of Spanish do your students speak? Are you dealing with a wide range of abilities? Is this a required course or is it taken as an elective? How does that affect your syllabus? Meaning, what are the requirements that must be met? How many students?

TBL was great in my class and I am sure you can structure your class to be a meaningful experience for you and your class.

Warm Regards,

Maria Olga Pinochet

Maria Pinochet - Latest News - Guest of the Women's Hour, WTAL Tallahassee Radio,  inspiring other minority women to further their education. Maria recently graduated with an MBA from the University of Oklahoma.

Contact Information:

PO Box 11897
Pensacola, Florida 32524-1897
(850) 341-9075