I am using Team-Learning in my Physiology and Anatomy course and am
planning on using it in our new Organismal Biology course I am teaching
next semester (Spring '04).  My Physiology students report that they
like team learning (especially the quizzes).  The course is a one
semester survey of P&A and the students struggle in applying the
knowledge from the text to novel situations.  I think the key is the
application/case that is used.  I am always on the lookout for potential
cases or situations that are appropriate to the level of the students.

Scott

--
Scott D. Zimmerman, Ph.D.
Department of Biology