Hi Everyone,
On March 5 and 6, 2004 the University of Texas at El Paso will organize the third annual international Sun Conference on Teaching and Learning. The theme of the conference is "Cooperative, Collaborative, and Team-based Learning". Larry Michaelsen, Dee Fink, and Brian Coppola are the key note speakers.

You can submit proposals online via our website

 http://www.utep.edu/cetal/sun/2004
For all you northerners, El Paso in March has awesome weather, sunny, low 70's. Of course we have authentic Mexican food, and the great city of Juarez, Mexico on the other side of the river for an easy and quick taste of real Mexican culture and life. Join us and share your ideas.
Thanks

Harry Meeuwsen,
Chair Department of Kinesiology
Fellow Center for Effective Teaching and Learning
UTEP