From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 10:33:09 -0400
Jenny asked:

>    On a separate issue, we are planning on providing a summary of the
>    individual scores and team scores for each of the four units of the module
>    throughout the module.  The summary would be placed in the team folders
>    and would show team members' scores by name and the overall team score,
>    and a summary of all the team scores.  If anyone else does this could you
>    advise if you have any problems showing the student names and their
>    scores?

At least in the U.S., this might well be considered a violation of student
privacy rights (enshrined in Federal Law). I believe that someone
suggested it here, but for each RAT I supply the max, min, and median iRAT
to each team. I don't think that you need each student knowing how each
did to generate accountability to each other. From discussions the
students will have a sense of how well each did.

   - Bill

--
Bill Goffe
Department of Economics