Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2014 09:09:31 -0600
The Social Network Analysis (SNA) could be used to measure growth of a network between students. Implement the initial evaluation before teams start working and again at the midpoint and end of the semester. We recently utilized SNA in a course that utilizes a committee structure but will soon go to TBL format. This measures 'nodes' and hubs of student communication among team members. This information was just presented at the North American Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture conference. We plan to repeat this study once it flips to TBL and compare the networks established. Let me know if you would like more information.

OP McCubbins
Graduate Assistant
Iowa State University
Department of Agricultural Education & Studies
AGEDS 450 Instructor

Please excuse any grammatical errors and the brevity of this message.

Sent from my iPhone