From:
"Dwyer, Tim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dwyer, Tim
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:40:27 -0500
Vanessa,

I have had small classes before and still use TBL with some modifications. The beauty of TBL is the attitude I try to express using it. I really care about the success of my students and with the correct introduction of TBL, the students are excited to make it work because they take ownership of it and want it to work. They have not had that kind of input so far in their education.
So even small groups turn into teams and work hard to learn.

Sincerely,

Tim Dwyer
Automotive Educator
Oklahoma State University