From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 09:53:40 -0800
It occurs to me to use an age old facilitation technique

Suggest to students to insert teammate names where ever they can.....to
build important job/interpersonal skills

NOT "I agree with that and it builds on that" BUT " I agree with Jane's
point and it builds on Rob's point"

I use this myself in workshop to try to remember peoples names

jim