From:
Jennifer Imazeki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Imazeki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2011 13:04:53 -0700
A few of us  will be doing a panel presentation about TBL at an
economics education conference in a couple weeks. We are thinking that
after giving an introductory overview of TBL, we would like to put the
participants into teams and have them do a short RAT on the material
just presented. Before possibly re-inventing the wheel, I thought I'd
see if anyone has done something similar and would be willing to share
their RAT questions? Any advice would be appreciated!

Jennifer
Jennifer Imazeki
Department of Economics
San Diego State University