From:
Sandy Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandy Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:49:26 +0800
And a follow-up question, how many are willing to give up the midterms
and finals and go with just the tbl scores? One of our faculty members
believes in this such that he feels that with our 20 week course, that
has 40 tbl session( 2/week) and variations of Irat &/or grat combos
there is more than enough information to know how well the students
are doing.

Sandy Cook,
Duke-NUS