From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:29:29 -0700
Hi

I recently took a case based teaching workshop and the facilitator did a really neat thing of having a "board plan"

he would decide beforehand how the lay out capturing the reporting conversation......maybe a strength column, weakness column, possible solutions, what ever

he captured the reporting conversation quietly as the students discussed it....then he had this beautiful closure by just reviewing the board.....many students copied down the diagrams on boards...as their take-away

Jim Sibley
Director
Centre for Instructional Support
Faculty of Applied Science