From:
Karen Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:09:20 -0400
Sometimes the old technology works - it is a lot of paper, but I sent
students a form via e-mail, they complete one page for each team member
and bring the printed copies to class. Then I just re-sort them and give
them out that day. I only do this for the mid-term evaluation.

Karen Milligan
Teacher Education
Carson-Newman College