From:
"Brown, Allyson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brown, Allyson
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:08:17 -0400
I have been developing and implementing a high school Algebra 2 TBL course during this academic school year.  I am very pleased with the way it has worked out for both the students and for me.  As we are planning next year's course selection, I will teach 2 sections of this course and have another teacher joining me.
The only downside to this endeavor was that I have felt totally alone - is there anyone else out there doing this type of work?  I have struggled to make up meaningful, discussion-required  questions for the larger assignments that I call GPS(group problem sets).  I would love to hear from others that might have some suggestions or know of people that I could contact.
Many Thanks,
Allyson Brown
St. Mark's School
Southborough, MA