From:
Staci Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Staci Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 13:15:30 -0700
I am putting together a proposal for a possible research project and am hoping to locate other TBL instructors who might be interested in participating.  The proposed research would divide students into synergistic teams using the Kolbe A assessment, ask students to respond to a 12 item survey every 2 weeks, and have an online module delivered to students at mid-term to teach them about conation and team work.

Since we are in the planning stages of this project, I am searching for instructors who utilize TBL to teach science, engineering, or mathematics courses at colleges or universities in the United States.  An IRB application will be filed with either Southern Wesleyan University's Research Compliance Committee or the IRB of Clemson University in the coming weeks.  We are looking toward possible data collection in Fall 2017.

If you are interested in the possibility of participating in the project, please contact me at [log in to unmask]  Thank you!