From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:57:14 -0700
 We have in the past considered Wake Forests - Class in Hand (soon to be
pocket classroom) http://www.wfu.edu/wfunews/2002/071702.html or
http://classinhand.wfu.edu/

It allows instructors to push quizzes (including lickert scales) out to
this PDA based software......we considered having a PDA per
group....would possibly help reporting in our bigger TBL class

We wrote the grant....have the money....now are looking for the time to
design and implement

Jim

Jim Sibley
Manager
Centre for Instructional Support
Faculty of Applied Science
University of British Columbia
2208-6250 Applied Science Lane
Vancouver, BC Canada
V6T 1Z4
Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006
Email [log in to unmask]
Web www.learning.apsc.ubc.ca
(c) Copyright 2005, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information
contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively
"message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution,
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail,
and delete the original message.