From:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Herb Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2010 23:59:14 -0500
Jennifer, I require my teams to support their decisions with facts from
research or the textbook. I also require them to associate their
decisions with one of the major theories of the discipline. This is what
I grade them on. They also share some of their facts and theories with
the class during the fishbowl (executive council) discussion.

--

Herb Coleman,Ph.D
Dir. Instructional Computing and Technology

---Professor Melvin Tolson
    from the motion picture "The Great Debaters"