From:
"Carson, Ron" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carson, Ron
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 07:16:49 -0400
The video is a 104 y/o woman paragliding for the 1st time!! <lol>  It's sort of a primer for the exercise.

I've decided to NOT score the application exercises.  I'm unsure of the wisdom of this decision, but I'm hoping it allows students to relax and focus on learning, not getting a grade.

Thanks to you and Jim for the feedback.

Ron Carson

--
Ron Carson MHS, OT
Assistant Professor

"It is neither wealth nor splendour, but tranquility and occupation which give happiness."
Thomas Jefferson