From:
James Glasgow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Glasgow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:12:37 -0400
Mark,

For the past six years we have used, for our management core classes of 50 students each, a peer review program developed by Learning Bridge.  Information is found at www.teamhelper.com .  There is a fee for the program, which the students pay.  We find it to be effective.

Regards,

Jim

James M. Glasgow
Villanova School of Business
Department of Management and Operations
800 Lancaster Avenue, #2097 Bartley Hall
Villanova, PA 19085
Office: 610-519-6055