From:
"Sweet, Michael S" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sweet, Michael S
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:47:18 -0500
. . . by the way the Membership committee is the committee tasked with initiating and organizing things to provide members with as much value as possible for their dues.

Your energy and ideas to pursue grant funding would certainly be that--we'd love to have you lead the charge!

Hope you take the plunge.

-M