From:
Francine Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:37:03 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: New curriculum in pharmacy
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 13:36:35 -0400
From: Francine Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
To: Brunner, Lane J <[log in to unmask]>

Lane,

I've used TBL with my 3000-level genetics class for a few years; last
time I incorporated online team activities as well.  I'm attaching my
syllabus (the final version, after the teams had determined the grade
weights); please let me know what else I can do to help.

best wishes,
Fran

--
Francine S. Glazer, Ph.D.