From:
Jennifer Imazeki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Imazeki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 10:49:37 -0800
Have you ever had problems with having the students discuss these
evaluations face-to-face? That is, I'm imagining a situation where one
team member feels differently than everyone else and either doesn't
want to speak up (like with a very shy student) or the team discussion
turns into more of an argument than a productive discussion (like with
a very immature student.