From:
"Kubitz, Karla" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kubitz, Karla
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:21:33 -0500
I've done what Denny suggests as well.  One teacher led activity day about half way through the semester involves giving a practice team maintenance evaluation (so that they will know how the process will work at the end and so that they can see how those points influence their grades and better know where they stand).  I also have individuals and then groups evaluate what they are doing well and what they might improve upon and what I (as instructor) might do to improve the class.  I collate the feedback and give it back to them a class or two later depending on the schedule.  Karla