From:
Larry Michaelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Michaelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 12:24:14 -0500
I haven't noticed but, I'll definitely be watching next term.

Larry

-----
Larry K. Michaelsen
Professor of Management
University of Central Missouri
Dockery 400G
Warrensburg, MO 64093

660/429-9873 voice <---NEW ATT cell phone
660/543-8465 fax

>>> "Sweet, Michael S" <[log in to unmask]> 05/16/11 12:07 PM >>>
That is a totally cool observation.

It seems to be a small step from using a physical tool (a pen) to using intellectual tools (concepts).

Very, very cool.

-M