From:
Henriikka Clarkeburn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henriikka Clarkeburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:21:59 +1100
We also have used iRATs on Blackboard and have found a 3rd party tool Respondus to do the trick of uploading the questions while retaining a printable copy for the T-RAT in class. Once familiar with Blackboard I have found the uploading relatively simple.

Interested to hear more about changing marks after a succesful appeal, sounds way too tedious to it by hand. I am sure a technical solution can be found!

Best wishes,

Henriikka
Dr Henriikka Clarkeburn
Lecturer

OFFICE OF LEARNING AND TEACHING IN ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS
Faculty of Economics and Business
Rm 396 Merewether Building (H04)
The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006