From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2011 15:53:19 -0500
I might be missing something, but I don't think it is 100% essential to
have Scantron results back immediately (i.e. during the class that the
students took the RAT). A class gets a lot of feedback doing IF-AT cards.
Indeed, an instructor might scan those for common errors across the class
that you might address right then and there.

    - Bill

Jonathan asked:

--
Bill Goffe