From:
"Khalil, Naila" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Khalil, Naila
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2014 20:49:31 +0000
I would appreciate any advice regarding implementing TBL in an environmental health course at Master level.

Some suggestions/outlines of team based in-class projects would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Naila Khalil, MBBS, MPH, PhD
Assistant Professor Community Health
Center for Global Health
Boonshoft School of Medicine | Wright State University