From:
Jessica Ketchum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jessica Ketchum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:31:35 -0400
I mentioned that I went to a seminar on using clickers in the classroom...I
have found the powerpoint presentation they gave.  It is attached if anyone
is interested in learning more.

Jessica McKinney Ketchum, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, Department of Biostatistics

Virginia Commonwealth  University

730 East Broad Street, Theater Row, 3006

P.O. Box 980032

Richmond, VA 23298-0032

Phone: 804-827-2057, Fax: 804-828-8900

email: [log in to unmask]