From:
Karen Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 08:30:10 -0400
An idea-

Use of a SMRT board reporting system otherwise known as "clickers". There is
definitely software that does this. It is designed a classroom of
individuals. I would think that you just designate one of the team members
to be the responder and have the clicker.

Another way is to do it through the e-mail system of webct. Have one student
from each team log on  and at the same time send an e-mail with there answer
to the class - or post a discussion topic. If you were projecting from your
laptop then you could project the answers to the class. In some ways the
discussion would be better because you could have them threaded together and
the see the thread.

Karen