From:
Lane Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lane Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2012 14:46:46 -0700
Hi Joan-

I did was Valerie described last year and it was quite successful at getting students to take notes AND decreasing some of the anxiety about the RATs. Interestingly, iRAT and tRAT scores were not different from the year before when students were not allowed to bring notes.

Lane

Lane J. Brunner, Ph.D., R.Ph.
Professor and Chair
Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences
California Northstate College of Pharmacy
10811 International Drive
Rancho Cordova, CA  95670

Tel: (916) 503-1860
Email: [log in to unmask]
Office: Room 232

This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only for the recipients named above, and contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not read, copy, use, or disclose this communication. Please also notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete all copies of it from your system. Thank you.