From:
"Leonard White, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leonard White, Ph.D.
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:56:37 +0000
Michael,

I believe that Dr. Colleen Grochowski, our Associate Dean for Curricular Affairs in the School of Medicine here at Duke, should be able to share some data with you offline.

I am cc'ing Dean Grochowski here.

Kind regards,

Len

Leonard E. White, PhD
Associate Professor

Department of Community and Family Medicine
Doctor of Physical Therapy Division
Department of Neurobiology

Director of Education
Duke Institute for Brain Sciences

Associate Director of Undergraduate Studies in Neuroscience
Trinity College of Arts and Sciences
Duke University