From:
Bill Goffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 22:54:12 -0500
One other thought (should have included earlier) -- you might ask your
students if they'd rather be driving (i) with other drivers who only
attended lectures on driving or (ii) those who actually practiced driving
under a watchful eye and careful feedback.

     - Bill

--
Bill Goffe
Department of Economics