From:
"Ostebo,Marit" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ostebo,Marit
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2015 00:43:37 +0000
I did the iRATs on Canvas and the t-RAT using the scratch cards last
semester. But this semester I am trying out Learning Catalytics, a
web-based application (Pearson product go to
https://learningcatalytics.com) This app has a team-based learning
feature. Took some time to understand the program  (and I am still
learningŠ.).. Used it for the first time in class today, and students who
were in my class last semester, liked the app better than the scratch
cards. Same functions, -AND it also calculates grades.

Marit