From:
Brian O'Dwyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian O'Dwyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:22:01 +0000
Hi Jenny,

I developed a new online platform created by a team from Duke-National University of Singapore Medical School exclusively for Team-Based Learning (TBL) educators called InteDashboard™ (www.intedashboard.com) which automates TBL administration and provides real-time data analytics for face-to-face and online TBL.  In addition to Peer Evaluation, we also do IRAT, TRAT, Clarifications and Application Exercises.  We have over 10 institutions in our free beta test program which runs through June 30th 2017.

We will be exhibiting at the TBLC conference in Orlando next week if you would like to connect there or we can arrange time for a web demo if that is of interest.

Kind regards,

Brian

Brian O’Dwyer

Commercial Founder and Executive Chairman

InteDashboardTM

New online platform exclusively for TBL

www.intedashboard.com