From:
"Sibley, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, Jim
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:47:50 -0700
We haven't done statics....but have done a large number of engineering courses

Mechanical design, mechanical components, aerodynamics, computer-aided surgery, machine maintenance, injury bio mechanics, bioreactor design, failure mechanics, construction management, foundation design, mine ventilation

The important part is to figure out what problems you want the students to be able to solve....what are the grand problems of the discipline, what kinds of questions I will need to solve in the real world.....once we have real clarity on what the students should be able to do.....the rest is easier

jim