From:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:29:03 -0700
I too have done this uncomfortable thing.....wrong IF-AT key in my case

It was so obvious....that I had to own up in real time

I suggested to the students that we throw out the team score....but ask them
what they wanted....they overwhelming picked throwing out that team test
score

Maybe you could give them the team test at the next class meeting.....for
learning's purposes and not marks????

jim