From:
"Levine, Ruth" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Levine, Ruth
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 09:44:05 -0500
For a clinical clerkship (at the Univ of Texas, Galveston), I use small whiteboards--I give them a clinical case, have them list 2-3 diagnoses they like but insist they choose their top choice by circling it.

I go back and forth between this and the MCQ applications--and on days I do that the students write their answer choices (A-E) directly onto the whiteboards. They love it because they can do it in fancy colors and styles.