From:
Gary Kapelus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Kapelus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:35:42 -0400
Hi Matt
Here is a link to the full article by the same group that subsequently appeared in American journal of pharmaceutical education 72(5):103, 2008 Oct 15
http://www.ajpe.org/view.asp?art=aj7205103&pdf=yes

GK
Gary Kapelus MBA DSP
Professor and Coordinator, Interprofessional Education
Faculty of Community Services and Health Sciences
George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology
200 King St. E., Room 721
Toronto, ON M5T 2T9
Tel: (416) 415-5000 Ext 3508
Cell: (416) 450-8083