From:
Maureen Jonason <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 12:56:11 -0600
Thanks for the ideas and pep talk. I then found another team who had done
the same thing. The difference is that the first team tried to make it look
entirely coincidental with made-up negative evals and the second team just
wrote me a note saying "We felt our team members contributed equally." I do
realize that my mistake was handing them out several days ahead of time
which gave them a chance to talk to each other. I won't make that mistake
again.