From:
"Sibley, James Edward" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sibley, James Edward
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2013 15:14:07 +0000
This is interesting

I read awhile go the the key to deep learning.....is actually slowing the learner down

This seems consistent with that

I will try to find the reference

Thanks for sharing

Jim

Jim Sibley

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad